Renewing your Membership for 2023? Click here!
The South Armour Heights Residents’ Association’s mandate is to promote safety and security in the South Armour Heights neighbourhood; to protect South Armour Heights residents from inappropriate planning and development from residential, commercial, transportation and any other Government sources; and to enhance the environment and social life within the community.
SAHRA’s activities include:
- Addressing Committee of Adjustment (CofA), North York Community Council NYCC), Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (LPAT) and Toronto Local Appeal Body (TLAB) notices and hearings
- Representing SAHRA interests at FoNTRA1 and CORRA2 meetings
- Advocating for our Neighbourhood with North York Community Council, City Government and our Councillor
- Dealing with crime prevention, safety and traffic issues
- Updating residents on local issues via eBlasts, Newsletters and the website
- Hosting community-building events
- Holding regular SAHRA meetings and the Annual Meeting (April), all open to interested residents
1 Federation of North Toronto Residents’ Associations
2 Confederation of Resident and Ratepayer Associations in Toronto