Now more Library services are available as part of our Stage 3 reopening. We’re excited to be welcoming you back into our branches. Our spaces and services might look a bit different – these changes have been made to keep you and our staff safe. Library branches that are open have regular operational hours but there is no Sunday Service.
- Pick up your holds without an appointment and check them out yourself at most branches.
- Return your library materials at most branch drop boxes
- Reserve a computer to use at most library branches
- Sign up for a library card
- Browse and borrow items
- Connect and use Wi-Fi
- Work or study – please note that seating will be limited
- Print, scan and photocopy
Access quick information services.
For in-depth research help, please call your branch for assistance.
We’ll continue to re-introduce more adapted services throughout the fall, so stay tuned at tpl.ca for more information.