Available from AUDREY NICOLE DESIGNS, within our neighbourhood – custom reversible face masks in various designs, sizes and pricing…and scrunchies…all 100% cotton. Visible on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/audreynnicole/), Contact via Instagram or by email ([email protected]) or by text messaging at (647) 384-4266.
Photos of Local Stores
SAHRA members are very fortunate to have a multitude of great stores and services immediately available in the stretch from the 401 down to Lawrence on Avenue Road…known as Upper Avenue.
Our thanks to student volunteer Olivia who took these pictures of the shops and services from Wilson down to Brooke on both the west and east sides of Avenue Road which demonstrates the selection available to residents within our Neighbourhood.
There are many more shops and services from Brooke all the way down to Lawrence. Search on the Internet using ‘Avenue Road shops’ and you will find various listings of information on the shops.
See the section New Stores and Services on Avenue Road below the Photos for updates on new shops/services who have recently opened for business on Upper Avenue.
New Stores and Services on Avenue Road
New stores/services have opened up or will be opening up in the near future which will enhance our Upper Avenue.
- L&M ART & ANTIQUES is now open at 2074 Avenue Road, on the west side of Avenue north of Dunblaine. Contact Mohammad at 647-344-0777 or 647-869-6052 or email [email protected]
- MOTORINO ITALIAN TAKEAWAY is now open at 1775 Avenue Road between Melrose and St. Germaine (east side), providing Italian-style takeway. 416-251-6686. Call to verify open hours.
- CANADA CHEMISTS is now operating at 1975 Avenue Road, in the former Brown’s/Short Man’s Location. An independent pharmacy since 2005, it provides integrated services including compounding, pets’ prescriptions and home health care products such as CPAP supplies. 416-440-8008. Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-3pm, Sun Closed.
- At the former 711 at Lawrence and Avenue Road (1507 Avenue Road) FREEDOM MOBILE is now open. https://www.freedommobile.ca
- At 1507 Avenue Road (Lawrence and Avenue Road) FANCY FRANKS opened on Tuesday, September 10 https://fancyfranks.com/
- At 1507 Avenue Road (Lawrence and Avenue Road) STARBUCKS opened on Friday, September 27 https://www.starbucks.ca/
- ROGERS relocated from 1905 Avenue Road to 1719 Avenue Road in August, 2018.
- At the former Rexall drug store at Lawrence and St Germaine (1725 Avenue Road) AMBROSIA, Natural Health Foods and Supplements, opened as of Feb 2, 2019. http://www.ambrosia.ca/
- EXPEDIA CRUISE SHIP CENTRE has relocated to the former Rogers store at 1905 Avenue Road from 1763 Avenue Road. https://www.cruiseshipcenters.com
- CACTUS LAW is now operating at 1759 Avenue Road, just north of St. Germaine on the east side. Services provided are Wills & Estates, Real Estate, Civil Litigation and Corporate Law. Telephone 416-250-6400.
- PHO V EXPRESS, a new Vietnamese restaurant at 1923C Avenue Road opened early December, 2018. http://www.phovexpress.com/
- MARBELLA HAIR LAB has moved into 1956 Avenue Road (next to Il Fornaro). https://marbellahairlab.com
- The former Lobster Trap at 1960 Avenue Road is now PRIME ON AVENUE STEAK + SMOKEHOUSE. http://www.primeonavenue.com